Wednesday 19 December 2012

The most wonderful gift I could ever wish for Christmas! :-)

I mentioned in one of my recent posts that one would soon see my  
characters in the February 2013 issue of Dolls House & Miniature   
Scene.  
But I did not expect at all that my characters would make it to the 
cover of the magazine... Fantastic! It makes me so happy! 
This is the most wonderful gift I could ever wish for Christmas!  
I would like to thank so much Lucie Roper, Publishing Editor  
of DHMS, for great cooperation!

http://www.collectors-club-of-great-britain.co.uk/Magazines/Dolls-House-and-Miniature-Scene/Issue/_is403

http://www.facebook.com/dollshouseandminiaturescene?ref=ts&fref=ts

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Agnieszka!!!! I love pinocchio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love this story very much either... :-)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Agnieszka!
    Your figure looks wonderful on the cover! you are incredibly talented!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giac, I feel truly honored by your comment! :-) I have just seen your beautiful, stylish furniture on your blog. It's excellent job you do! I'm very impressed :-)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations again! Your talent and work deserves such recognition and exposure. Sandie

    ReplyDelete